WINTER & SUMMER 2024
Price on request:
Prices for the holiday apartments Marinzen 52m² and Schlern 54m²
Minimum price for an occupancy of 2 persons: € 90,00
Maximum price for an occupancy of 2 persons: € 115,00
Prices for the holiday apartments Santner 67m² and Dorf 63m²
Minimum price for an occupancy of 4 persons: € 125,00
Maximum price for an occupancy of 4 persons: € 160,00
- basement car park for our guests’ cars/motorbikes
- free wireless internet connection in every apartment
- public computer with internet access in the reception hall
- free to use mountain bikes, hiking poles, backpacks and snow shoes
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- Mobilcard (giving you free access to all buses and trains within the province of Bozen/Bolzano)
The following items are included in the price:
Final cleaning of the apartment, bed linen, kitchen towels and hand towels, deck chairs, homegrown vegetables, basement car park, W-LAN Internet, travel card (Mobicard) and fresh bread delivery service
- A fee of € 15.00 a night is charged for each additional occupant/bed
- Reductions for children: children less than 3 years old stay free. Discounted rates are offered for children under the age of 14
- Bountiful breakfast basket
- Breakfast (buffet with partially products from our own farm) + € 14,00 per person
- Dinner with 3 courses inclusive salad and vegetables + € 24,00 per person
- Half board (buffet with partially products from our own farm and dinner with 3 courses inclusive salad and vegetables) + € 38,00 per person
- Short stay + € 30.00 (3 nights)
- Dogs are not admitted
- Apartments are to made accessible to new arrivals from 2pm and properly vacated by 10 am at the latest upon departure.
- The parlor (living room) is accessible 24 hours a day
Final cleaning, bedlinen, bath and kitchen towls, deckchairs, vegetable from the garden and garage are included in the price.
In case you should not take over the flat for the booked period, without previous cancelling, we claim 80 % of the agreed total price. In case of earlier departure or later arrival than booked, you have to pay the agreed price for the consumed days and 80 % of the agreed price for the remaining not consumed days.
Local tourist tax:
From 1 January 2019 € 1,75 per person, children less than 14 yeary free.
Beginning on 1 January 2014, a local tax will be introduced in South Tyrol/Südtirol. The revenue from this local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events. The local tax will be levied at all lodging establishments, on a per-guest and per-overnight-stay basis. The amount is contingent upon the category of the establishment. Children and adolescents under 14 years of age are exempt from levy. The local tax is payable upon departure and is listed separately on the invoice.
Travel cancellation insurance:
We recommend a travel cancellation insurance.
Klick here to calculate and book the insurance premium.
Cancellation conditions according to Art. 1382 ZGB:
Should something come up, please inform us in good time. Cancellation sounds unpleasant and it is for you as well as for us. It is a pity if our holiday flat remains vacant although others would have liked to come. According to Art. 1382 of the Civil Code, you can cancel your reservation without paying a cancellation fee up to 60 days before the date of arrival.
In case of cancellation in the period between the 60th day before the agreed arrival day itself, we ask for your understanding that we will charge the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation no later than 28 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of the agreed total price;
- Cancellation less than 28 days before the arrival date: 80% of the agreed total price.
In case of non-acceptance of the booked holiday flat for the agreed period without cancellation, you are obliged to pay 80% of the agreed total price. In the event of early departure or late arrival, you will pay the price for the days enjoyed and 80% of the agreed price for the remaining but unused services.